Vayama Flight Booking Review

I got married after I booked a flight with Vayama and I needed to change my legal name to match my new passport. I gave this information to Vayama 3 months prior my departure and kept calling them almost every day.

The customer center is in India and I swear people working there are not capable of speaking English and are very rude to customers over the phone. They kept telling me that they are doing what they can and to give them more time & more time & more time.

At the same time I followed with Air France and Delta - but they said that the legal name correction must be put into the system by Vayama. When calling Vayama they said they put it in the system but it was refused by the airline. Air France/Delta does not know about any of that!

It is now 7 days prior my departure and I still do not know whether I will be able to fly or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vayama Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 23, 2016.

Vayama.com

This travel agency has the wost customer service. I booked two flight ticket on 05/18/2014 for $3188.00. The tranvel egency claimed my card was delcined. I call my bank and my spending limit was increased on that same day. The said again my card was declined. I went to my bank and they were called from my bank. I was given all assurance that my flight tickets are in process and it will be isured soon.

After two days, not flight ticket. What a shame. I called my bank and was told that they had authorized my transaction. Vayama claim it was not authorized. What a change of story. The customer service person has not idea why I do not have my ticket and gave me another number. What a shame. Why have a customer service if one will only be directed to another department that is not even open.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 23, 2014.